Dr. Elyse Lower Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elyse Lower?

Dr. Lower is the best!

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Dr. Lower is amazing! I adore her. She has the warmest, most sincere manner. She is brilliant and cares as if you are a part of her immediate family. She explains everything in very easy to understand terms. I am so blessed to have her on my breast cancer team.

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

Excellent professional knowledge and caring compassionate work with patients.

Posted on February 15th, 2012

Dr. Lower is wonderful! If on occasion I have to wait a few extra minutes, that is fine, because I know when I see her, she is spending that one on one time with me. She makes you feel as if you are her only patient, and NEVER rushes you. She is extremely through, and always makes you feel good about yourself. When I was first diagnosed with breast cancer, I was refered to another medical oncologist, who did just the opposite. Her staff was rude, embaressing as was the doctor. The moment I left the other doctors office, I called my surgeons office and found Dr. Lower. She is a God-send when you are going thru something as life changing as cancer. I would not want any other Doctor managing my care. GO SEE HER!!!!

Worth the Wait

Posted on July 16th, 2011

I switched to Dr. Lower after having seen 2 other oncologists. For me, she is a good mix of conservative and alternative. I am impressed that she is aware of how different disciplines interact and her knowledge of gynecological issues.I am a breast cancer patient.I have spent over an hour waiting at the end of the day because she gives each and every patient however much time is needed. She is amenable to looking at articles/outside information, communicating with other doctors, making decisions with me based on personal history and other variables. She cares about quality of life issues. At first, I thought she was rather formal, but as I have seen her several times, I am very at ease. Also I find the staff is pleasant and courteous.

Posted on June 5th, 2011

She is a nice doctor but she does not follow National Cancer Inst. guidelines. She does way more testing than what is required under current guidelines for Stage 1 and 2 breast cancer for every follow up visit and thus is using old standard of care criteria based on second and third opinions I have received.

VERY DEDICATED

Posted on April 5th, 2011

I don't mind waiting for Dr. Lower. She comes in early and stays until 7pm. She has late appointments. She spends whatever amount of time it takes to address a patient's concerns. She is truly interested and also willing to tailor care to the individual. She has been willing to look at articles I have brought in. She listens and comments with great thought. I was treated with the utmost respect by Dr. Lower and everyone at the Barrett Center.

Posted on October 28th, 2017