Dr. Elyse Rafal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9
  • 8 reviews

January 11th, 2017
Very good doctor and awesome staff

March 21st, 2016
Dr. Rafal literally did not get up from her chair to exam me for a full body skin check. She was more concerned with selling her skin products. She also missed a basal cell carcinoma on my face.

January 10th, 2015
Dr. Elyse S. Rafal is the most wonderful, professional dermatologist I have ever been to. She removed several moles and left no scars at all! You can't even tell they were there, and they were large! Dr. Rafal has also done extremely perfect cosmetic procedures on my face I am so happy with!!! She made me look at least 10 years younger within a few minutes! I'm so very pleased to have found such a very nice, very professional and amazing dermatologist!! What a great experience! I highly recommend Dr. Rafal for all dermatology needs!

January 2nd, 2014
Dermatologist
This is a great dermatologist....when you need someone that can help with the best care possible...years of experience can not be taken away from her ! she knows her stuff......! The top of the heap

November 13th, 2013
Impressive results from photofacial
Discoloration and sun spots on my face and chest are almost gone after 3 treatments. Unbelievable results! Minor discomfort, but it's so worth it! No down time- just feels like a slight sunburn. The redness went away after about and hour and I was able to apply face make up. Dr. Rafal and Kayleigh are such a pleasure to deal with. All the ladies in the office are also very helpful. Overall I had an excellent experience. I will definitely be returning for more treatments.

May 7th, 2013
Butcher
This doctor butchered my calf. I have a huge scar from what my doctor called "the worst mole removal I have ever seen." After waiting in the waiting room for two hours, I was told the doctor had over booked and come to work late. I wouldn't be complaining now if not for this huge, purple, wrinkled scar on my calf. My summer Capri and shorts years are over until I can find a way to fade this scar. I only hope I can stop someone else from making the same mistake I did - please take the time to find somewhere else to go, for your sake.

August 1st, 2012
Is she for real??
I am in the medical profession and have never seen such a disgrace!! She purposely has patients wait. If they have not been waiting for at least an hour, she will go surf the internet until they have waited long enough. I waited almost 2 hours! She never TOUCHED me. SHE IS A DERMATOLOGIST!! She never touched me. She is only available 2days/week at ridiculous hours like 11-3. Put your money somewhere else. Now, her husband (plastic surg) Is the COMPLETE opposite of her. Not sure how they live on the same planet nevertheless be married.

July 24th, 2012