A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elyse Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elyse Weiner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Weiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elyse Weiner MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elyse Weiner practice?
- Dr. Elyse Weiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elyse Weiner practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.