A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elysia Moschos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elysia Moschos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moschos graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Moschos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moschos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elysia Moschos practice?
Dr. Elysia Moschos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Public Health near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Dallas Radiologists, and Dallas Preventive Medicine Specialists.