A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elyssa Blissenbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elyssa Blissenbach is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elyssa Blissenbach, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blissenbach graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Blissenbach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elyssa Anne Blissenbach MD and PA is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elyssa A. Blissenbach practice?
- Dr. Elyssa Blissenbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Elyssa Blissenbach practices Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists.