A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elyssa Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elyssa Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elyssa Peters, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Peters has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elyssa Ruth Peters MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elyssa R. Peters practice?
- Dr. Elyssa Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Elyssa Peters practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.