A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elzbieta Feliksik-Watorek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elzbieta Feliksik-Watorek is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elzbieta Feliksik-Watorek, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feliksik-Watorek graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Szczecin.
Dr. Feliksik-Watorek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feliksik-Watorek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elzbieta B. Feliksik-Watorek practice?
Dr. Elzbieta Feliksik-Watorek practices Pediatrics near Parlin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA.
See Parlin Pediatricians.