A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elzbieta Feliksik-Watorek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elzbieta Feliksik-Watorek is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elzbieta Feliksik-Watorek, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feliksik-Watorek graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Szczecin.
Dr. Feliksik-Watorek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elzbieta Barbara Feliksik-Watorek MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elzbieta B. Feliksik-Watorek practice?
- Dr. Elzbieta Feliksik-Watorek has 1 office location.
Dr. Elzbieta Feliksik-Watorek practices Pediatrics near Parlin, NJ.
See Parlin Pediatricians.