Dr. Elzbieta Gornisiewicz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elzbieta Gornisiewicz?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Elzbieta Gornisiewicz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2017

Does not show compassion.

July 7th, 2016

She refused to see me because she "didn't want to fool with a car accident victim." Nice.

March 30th, 2014

Great Dr...

I've been a patient of Dr. G for about 2 years now and she's treating my illness very well. I've seen vast improvement and I plan on staying with her. Also, she is just a wonderful person and has a great personality. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is in need of a good neurologist.

March 18th, 2013

She just doesn't "get it"

At first, I liked Dr. G., she seemed really sweet. She may have "book" smarts, but she does not have the disease I have, so how can she sit there and tell me how I should or shouldn't feel? I try to explain my problems, but to no avail, all she has me do is touch my nose, walk across the floor etc. And she makes her diagnosis on this!!!??? Then has the nerve to tell me I "shouldn't feel" the way I do. I'm looking for another neurologist, one that UNDERSTANDS my feelings and who will actually LISTEN to me. Oak Ridge is limited on Neurologist, so they are ALL in the same group, so forget changing doctors in their tight group. I personally think ALL doctors should have to experience something similar to a persons disease, then maybe they'd "get it"?? And another thing, it takes MONTHS to even get an appointment with them.

August 19th, 2011

Top notch doc

She spends time helping me understand my problem. Her bedside manner is great. Follow up with her nurse and staff can be a little challenging. Even with that I recommend her all the time. Other family members have neuro problems and I have them seeing her too. Can't say enough that's good about her!!

July 1st, 2010

Excellent physician. Very compassionate.

Spent a lot of time explaining my diagnosis. Gave me treatment options. Follow up was great. I would recommend her to anyone!

August 13th, 2017