Dr. Elzbieta Godlewska-Janusz MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2016
She is perfect!
Best thing is she doesn't prescribe unnecessary medicine to the babies. She answers all your questions. She gets super happy if the baby is healthy. She is always warm, pleasant & welcoming. Book your appointment today. Hands down!!

February 9th, 2016
Very good doctor! Very caring and thorough. Answers all questions and follows up. What I love the most is that she's not as prescription crazy as other doctors

April 23rd, 2015
Best Pediatrician around the area
My kid has complicated heart defect, since we moved to the area 7-8 years ago. I found her and everytime she's sick, we went to see this doctor. She's really kind and nice and correctly diagnosed the problem my daughter had. She's very responsive when my daughter is sick and very helpful if we also work with other doctors to solve the problem. It's a little far from my house but it's well worth to go to see her. The doctor around my house, he misdiagnosed her problem twice and we have to take her back to Dr. Janusz. Dr. Janusz corrected the problem and give us the right prescription every time we went to see her. I will never take my daughter to see other doctors again.

August 30th, 2014
Dr. Janusz is an excellent pediatrician. She was recommended by my OB, and we originally went with her partner , Dr. Kang-Lee, but after an issue with her will only see Janusz exclusively now. Great bedside manner, my two year old will even give her a hug when he sees her, which makes things much easier. She's thorough, and isn't prescription happy, which is great.

June 22nd, 2017