Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jan 14th, 2014

Office is very kid-friendly. Appointments for sick visits are the same day, I loved that they took the time to see my child even when they were extremely busy. My daughter had her ears pierced here as well, EXCELLENT JOB! I also like that they do conventional treatment and offer homeopathic treatment as well.

Terrible doctor! show details Terrible doctor!
Feb 20th, 2012

Dr. Lowjewski is a terrible doctor I would never recommend her to anyone. She treated us like idiots and insulted us and our baby. She was cruel and laughed at all my questions. She has the worst bedside manner I have ever witnessed. Do not waste your time with her.

I miss her! show details I miss her!
Nov 28th, 2011

Dr. Lojewski was a pediatrician of my two little boys. I've checked her diagnosis with other doctors and she was always right! She saved my kid from getting antibiotics for months! Now, unfortunately, we moved and our new doctor sent him back to them. I miss her very much and would recommend her to anyone on a 100%!!!

Very proffesional! show details Very proffesional!
Aug 11th, 2011

We use dr Lojewski for 5 years, my kids love her. I wouldn't switch to any other doctor.

Feb 25th, 2011

Dr does not have much personality. But is better than some others. At least you can usually get an appointment.