A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elzbieta Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elzbieta Perry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Dr. Perry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Calumet Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elzbieta Perry MD is a female Rheumatologist and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elzbieta Perry practice?
- Dr. Elzbieta Perry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elzbieta Perry practices Rheumatology near Menasha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, WI.
See Menasha Rheumatologists.