A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elzbieta Sliwa-Luce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sliwa-Luce
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elzbieta Sliwa-Luce, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sliwa-Luce graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elzbieta Maria Sliwa-Luce MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elzbieta M. Sliwa-Luce practice?
- Dr. Elzbieta Sliwa-Luce has 1 office location.
Dr. Elzbieta Sliwa-Luce practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Psychiatrists.