A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Ibrahim Abu-Khieran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Ibrahim Abu-Khieran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emad Ibrahim Abu-Khieran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim Abu-Khieran graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ibrahim Abu-Khieran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emad Ibrahim Abu-Khieran MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emad Ibrahim Abu-Khieran practice?
- Dr. Emad Ibrahim Abu-Khieran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emad Ibrahim Abu-Khieran practices Internal Medicine near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick Internists.