A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Alatassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Alatassi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alatassi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alatassi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emad Alatassi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alatassi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alatassi has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emad Alatassi MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emad Alatassi practice?
- Dr. Emad Alatassi has 1 office location.
Dr. Emad Alatassi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Internists, Madison Heights Critical Care Practitioners, and Madison Heights Pulmonologists.