A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Alatassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Alatassi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emad Alatassi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alatassi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alatassi has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emad A Alatassi MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emad A. Alatassi practice?
- Dr. Emad Alatassi has 18 office locations.
Dr. Emad Alatassi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Utica, MI.
See Troy Internists, Troy Critical Care Practitioners, and Troy Pulmonologists.