A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Alatassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Alatassi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emad Alatassi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alatassi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alatassi has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alatassi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emad A. Alatassi practice?
Dr. Emad Alatassi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Troy Internists, Troy Pulmonologists, Troy Critical Care Practitioners, Troy Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Troy Anesthesiologists.