Feb 15th, 2016

Wonderful doctor and wonderful man

Dec 16th, 2014

best doctor

Stuck with him show details Stuck with him
Sep 23rd, 2014

Dr. Al Atassi never seems to have time. He is rushed at every visit. I'm on medication; he will write the script for only 6 months. I start trying to contact him after 5 months, and will call almost every day. There have been times where I went a month without my medication because he did not return my call. He is nice as a person, but seems to be more interested in how many patients he sees per day. It took him over 5-years to determine that I needed something more than a CPAP. I've been dealing with Dr. Al Atassi for many years, and would like to find a different doctor. Unfortunately, I would have to start a square one if I go elsewhere.

Changing doctors show details Changing doctors
Mar 14th, 2014

Dr. Alatassi is not thorough. He has always been late and rushed. All he wants is for you to come in to renew your CPAP prescription so he can charge you for an office visit. I could do the exam he does. I want someone who asks how you are feeling, do you use the machine, has you actually breath in and out when listening to your lungs, not just put the stethoscope on your chest (outside of my shirt!) for a second then glance down your throat and say its obstructed. NO KIDDING! I failed a sleep test and you weren't even there! I would not recommend him.