A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Alshami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Alshami is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emad Alshami, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alshami graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alshami has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Middletown Regional Hospital
- Atrium Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emad Alshami MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Emad Alshami practice?
- Dr. Emad Alshami has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emad Alshami practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Middletown, OH.
See Middletown Psychiatrists and Middletown Geriatric Doctors.