A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Baky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Baky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emad Baky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baky graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emad S. Baky practice?
Dr. Emad Baky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Warren, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, OH and Canfield, OH.
See Warren Obstetricians & Gynecologists.