A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Daher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emad Daher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daher graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Daher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emad Daher MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emad Daher practice?
- Dr. Emad Daher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emad Daher practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Port Huron, MI.
See Southfield Internists.