A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Daher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Daher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emad Daher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Daher graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Daher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Port Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emad Daher MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emad Daher practice?
- Dr. Emad Daher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emad Daher practices Internal Medicine near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Port Huron Internists.