Dr. Emad Daniel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emad Daniel?

March 15th, 2016

He was wonderful. I highly recommend.

I liked him. He honored what I wished to talk about and helped me solve my main problem which was sleep. He respected my statement that I was happy and just wanted his input on my medication mix. I was unhappy that he left my insurance group and I have to replace him. Hoping I can do as well.

February 26th, 2016

Dr. Daniel is the best psychiatrist I've ever had . . .

Dr. Daniel is the best psychiatrist I've ever had. He really cared about me and my progress. He also told me the truths I needed to hear at precisely the time when I was ready to hear them. I'd highly recommend Dr. Daniel.

February 24th, 2016

Excellent Care

I took my teenage daughter to Dr. Daniel for depression and anxiety. He was very successful in treating her.

February 18th, 2016

Outstanding Doctor efficient, direct, compassionate and knowledgeable, he cares about his profession.

February 18th, 2016

Dr. Daniel is very easy to talk to. He listens to his patients and takes their input into consideration when making adjustments.

February 16th, 2016

Great Psychiatrist!!

I have had the pleasure to work with Dr. Daniel for the last many months and cannot say enough about his quality of care. If you are seeking Dr. who is truly compassionate about his patients and genuinely cares about their quality of life, than I would 100% suggest that you reach out to Dr. Daniel. Over the years, I have seen many Dr's to help me treat both my ADHD issues, as well as my depression and I truly feel that the quality of care I am receiving with Dr. Daniel clearly sets himself apart from anyone I have ever worked with.

February 11th, 2016

reliable, caring doc.

February 11th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Daniel. He is always professional, thoughtful, and thorough. Dr. Daniel has been nothing but supportive throughout the process and has given me the confidence needed to be able to perform well in my education. He exceeded expectations and is, by far, the most excellent doctor I have encountered.

October 11th, 2015

Dr.

Highly recommended Dr. Daniel. I'm a dentist and I went through very stressful situations during my school to the point of quitting. Dr. Daniel succeeded to help me regaining my self-confidence. I had a feeling that I'm not a successful person and definitely I will fail in everything in my life even my family life. But talking to him gave me a new hope and I was able to overcome my weaknesses. I owe you Dr. Daniel being a successful dentist and mother in the same time. Definitely I recommend Dr. Daniel to everyone.

August 20th, 2011

Very very attentive and a great listener he understands and listens to all aspects of the situations he's accurate with his diagnois' he is a great psychiatist and I wish he was still practicing in the naval hospital

March 22nd, 2016