A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Dodin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Dodin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dodin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emad Dodin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodin graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Dodin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emad M Dodin MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Emad M. Dodin practice?
- Dr. Emad Dodin has 1 office location.
Dr. Emad Dodin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Minot, ND.
See Minot Internists and Minot Cardiologists.