Dr. Emad Ekladios MD Patient Reviews

• Legal Medicine Hollywood, FL

3.8

March 30th, 2015
the best general doctor available in the county. and shares his office with the best cardiologist in the state Dr. Wajif Aji

April 9th, 2013
I was referred to Dr. Ekladios by a co-worker several years ago. Dr. Ekladios has always been very careing, and explains everything till you understand. His office staff is very nice. He has always been there for me when needed.

August 1st, 2012
Avoid this office
Avoid this office.Waiting room and patient rooms seem dirty and in-disorder. Staff seemed amateurish and unprepared.On my second appointment, Dr. Ekladios was late 1 hour. I waited an hour to discuss in less than 7 minutes lab results that could have easily been discussed over the phone. Furthermore, I was charged another doctor visit to discuss lab results (my previous doctor never did this).So I waited 1 hour for a late doctor, to discuss in less than 7 minutes what could have been discussed over the phone, AND I was charged for this. Totally unacceptable and a waste of time.Overall I got a sense that the office was not up to the standards that I should expect from a doctor's office.I will not be returning to this office.