A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Eskander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Eskander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emad Eskander, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eskander graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Eskander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emad H Eskander MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Emad H. Eskander practice?
- Dr. Emad Eskander has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emad Eskander practices Psychiatry near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Ware, MA and Westfield, MA.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.