A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Eskander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Eskander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eskander
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eskander Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emad Eskander, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eskander graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Eskander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emad H Eskander MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Emad H. Eskander practice?
- Dr. Emad Eskander has 1 office location.
Dr. Emad Eskander practices Psychiatry near Westfield, MA.
See Westfield Psychiatrists.