Learn more about Dr. Emad Hashemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Hashemi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emad Hashemi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems, Pelvic organ prolapse.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashemi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hashemi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hashemi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emad A. Hashemi practice?
Dr. Emad Hashemi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near South Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See South Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.