A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Hashemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Hashemi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emad Hashemi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashemi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hashemi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emad Aldin Hashemi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emad A. Hashemi practice?
- Dr. Emad Hashemi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emad Hashemi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Orange, NJ.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.