Dr. Emad Ibrahim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emad Ibrahim?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 21st, 2010

Patricia Neal, Knoxville, TN wrote Excellent!!

Dr. Ibrahim was my physician from 2000 to 2006 when I returned to Knoxville. He was always available for emergency appointments, his staff was excellent, and he took more than enough time with me. He cared about me as a person. I have multiple problems including depression which affects my health. He was supportive of me though a very trying time dut to job stress and separation from my family. I was obtaining his address to obtain records, and I realized that he has more knowledge of all my needs and progress due to his care than anyone who has treated me since my pediatrician who actually made home visits in the fifties. I did self refer a lot due to my concerns about problems, but he was always supportive, and coordinated with others if needed. Wonderful physician, and office staff.

July 27th, 2015