A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Milad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Milad is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milad
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Milad graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Milad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
- Hampstead Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emad Ramses Milad MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Emad R. Milad practice?
- Dr. Emad Milad has 1 office location.
Dr. Emad Milad practices Psychiatry near Hampstead, NH.
See Hampstead Psychiatrists.