A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Nukta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Nukta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emad Nukta, MD, FSCAI, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nukta graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nukta has 19 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nukta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emad D. Nukta practice?
Dr. Emad Nukta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Sports Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Cardiologists, and Cleveland Emergency Physicians.