Learn more about Dr. Emad Nukta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Nukta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nukta
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nukta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nukta graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nukta has 19 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emad Dean Nukta DO, FACC, and FACP is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Emad D. Nukta practice?
- Dr. Emad Nukta has 1 office location.
Dr. Emad Nukta practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.