A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Najjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Najjar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najjar
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Najjar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emad Najjar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Najjar graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Najjar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emad S Najjar MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emad S. Najjar practice?
- Dr. Emad Najjar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emad Najjar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Turlock, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA and Modesto, CA.
See Turlock Internists and Turlock Cardiologists.