A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Salman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Salman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salman
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emad Salman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Salman graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Salman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emad Kassim Salman MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Emad K. Salman practice?
- Dr. Emad Salman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emad Salman practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Ft Myers, FL.
See Naples Pediatric Specialists.