A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Salman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Salman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emad Salman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Salman graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Salman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emad Kassim Salman MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Emad K. Salman practice?
- Dr. Emad Salman has 1 office location.
Dr. Emad Salman practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Pediatric Specialists.