A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Salman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Salman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emad Salman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Salman graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Salman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emad Kassim Salman MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Emad K. Salman practice?
- Dr. Emad Salman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emad Salman practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Ft Myers, FL.
See Naples Pediatric Specialists.