• Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2015
One of the best, caring physicians I have ever met.

October 25th, 2011
Brilliant and honest
Dr. Tadros did not sugar coat anything. He did understand the stresses that sent me to him in the first place.It was a blessing to get Dr. Tadros during an emergency visit to Scripts Mercy. The comments about Dr. tadros being hurried ring true, but the explanation is that he is trying to care for many patients out of compassion, not to make more money.I feel so much better than before Dr. Tadros made his Rx and gave me sound advice.

September 12th, 2011
let it be known to all
Dr. Tadros was professional, pleasant, and helped me greatly with my issues of depression and psychosis. My life has been renewed, and revitalized due to the care I received by him.I owe him my life.

August 30th, 2011
Positive
I like his Straight Open Approach..

June 1st, 2011
The Good: Based on a friend's referral, I went to see this psychiatrist. My visit with Dr. Tadros was great. He was professional, kind, warm and thorough. He also explained to me the reasons behind the medications and before I left, he asked if I had any question for me. Overall, I was very happy about my initial visit with Dr. Tadros. The Not So Good: I did not care for the receptionist at the front desk. Her attitude wasn't good at all!! She was cold and not very helpful nor responsive. And, of course, she is the first person that you meet when you walk into the little building. In my opinion, she gives off a bad impression to an otherwise great Doctor!!

October 3rd, 2010
Positive

August 31st, 2010
What a Relief
After trying two Psychiatrists and a therapist, Thank God I was referred to this Doctor.Dr. Tadros found what my underlying issues were, and treated me both Professionally and with Dignity. UNlike the therapist and one of the other Psychiatrists. I have been suffering from depression and other ailments for years. The other practitioners threw medicine at me without actually knowing the underlying cause of my problems.Dr. Tadros evaluated me over a period of time, and explained to me how important it is to get it right. I didn't understand too much then, but I certainly do now. After medication and follow-up visits with this Doctor, I am well on my road to recovery and good health.I highly recommend Dr. Tadros to anyone who suffers and is seeking treatment and a better life.

April 2nd, 2010
Dr. Tadros is a great doctor...I have seen many doctors and they all just handed out prescriptions, not Dr. Tadros, he took the time to really find out what was going on with me, and helped me so much.

December 31st, 2009
Would not recommend to anyone.

May 1st, 2009
Excellent
Open, clear and straightfoward to communicate with. Did not agree with continuing care if there is any substance abuse. No wishy washy kind of thing. Straight from the get go. Excellent physician.

January 25th, 2009
Dr. Todros is Best Psychitrist Anywhere
I have been to nine psychiatrists for anxiety disorder over the last ten years. None were able to control my ongoing anxiety. Dr. Tadros after a few months of treatment was the only one who has successfully treated me and eliminated the anxiety problem. Along the way he has given good sound advice and treated my issues as a whole in a range of contributing factors including diet, workplace stress, medication and coping skills. I would put him at the top of any list of psychiatrists in town or anywhere.

May 19th, 2017