Dr. Emad Younan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emad Younan?

June 28th, 2017

Great Doctor the office staff SUCKS!!!

Dr. Younan is great. His staff doesn't give a crap about his patents. They are nasty!!

July 6th, 2016

Staff very rude to me!

April 13th, 2016

What a jerk. doesnt take the time to talk to you and take into consideration your concerns. Got 3 rounds of injections which did not help. When i had the follow up appointment he asked how i was feeling and I told him not good. He said well i guess i cant do anything for you and you are not longer my patient then. I asked him what can i do about my pain in my back and into my leg then. He said nothing. Wow! What a jerk. Do not waste your time seeing this guy.

April 7th, 2015

Rude secretary,unprofessional and no compassion

The Dr rushed to give me an injection,The ignorant office people put my appointment off 2weeks longer ,after the injection,which made 4weeks.The Dr .told me,you had MRI and the shot didn't work,I can't help you! He was very sharp and so rude,walked out of the room.I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE! HE IS A WASTE OF TIME!!

March 11th, 2015

Multiple injections to make money, dangerous practice

This guy never gives just one cortisone shot, he wants you to come back repeatedly for more shots so he can make more money so doesn't do it right the first time, ever. When he makes mistakes he won't admit it. Had dural puncture and was over-anesthetized twice. Went to another pain doctor and got immediate results with the first shot on three occasions. Hmmm.

April 18th, 2014

Don't Go Here if You are on Work Comp

I had a horrible time with work comp medications. They wrote me a script, and then when I had issues getting filled because the carrier was being difficult, I was told that the office doesn't get involved in that and it is between the adjuster and me. Not involved...they wrote the script. The staff seemed to have a careless attitude about whether or not I even got the work comp medication. After all this I found out from a friend there are companies that can help in these situations, but I doubt Dr. Younan's office cares enough to use them.

September 24th, 2013

Great!

Dr. Younan and and the rest of the staff at the Surgery/Pain Center of the North Shore are so professional yet do not make you feel like just a number even though the see many patients a day. He and the anesthesiologist and nurses on staff always have a smile. I would recommend anyone to go there..

November 28th, 2012

Dr. Emad Younan is a great doctor, very professional and a great diagnost.

I have a bulging disk.And when I had to have an injection in Surgical Center in Union Hospital, medical staff was very very nice and friendly. This doctor is very knowledgeable person. I would greatly recommend him to my friends.

August 9th, 2012

Staff very Rude

i went to see Dr, younan he was very professional but his staff seems very Rude and incompetetive because they had me doing their job calling others Doctors and office instead of them doing this type of work in wich I dont have any idea and with chronic pain it really doesn't go. they seems extremely unorganize and treating patients with pain they need to have courtesy and a better attitud cause we paid them to service us.

February 4th, 2012

He did a procedure to place an infusion pump for pain on me & I'm now paralyzed from the waist down.

November 8th, 2011

Awesome

I have been a patient of Dr. Younan's for many years.I have DDD so I can't even count how many injections he has done through the years. I actually just had 2 in October. He also put a spinal stimulator in to help control leg pain at one time. He is very patient,caring and explains things very well. I would never go to anyone else!!

June 30th, 2011