Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

Rude secretary,unprofessional and no compassion show details Rude secretary,unprofessional and no compassion
Apr 7th, 2015

The Dr rushed to give me an injection,The ignorant office people put my appointment off 2weeks longer ,after the injection,which made 4weeks.The Dr .told me,you had MRI and the shot didn't work,I can't help you! He was very sharp and so rude,walked out of the room.I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE! HE IS A WASTE OF TIME!!

Multiple injections to make money, dangerous practice show details Multiple injections to make money, dangerous practice
Mar 11th, 2015

This guy never gives just one cortisone shot, he wants you to come back repeatedly for more shots so he can make more money so doesn't do it right the first time, ever. When he makes mistakes he won't admit it. Had dural puncture and was over-anesthetized twice. Went to another pain doctor and got immediate results with the first shot on three occasions. Hmmm.

Don't Go Here if You are on Work Comp show details Don't Go Here if You are on Work Comp
Apr 18th, 2014

I had a horrible time with work comp medications. They wrote me a script, and then when I had issues getting filled because the carrier was being difficult, I was told that the office doesn't get involved in that and it is between the adjuster and me. Not involved...they wrote the script. The staff seemed to have a careless attitude about whether or not I even got the work comp medication. After all this I found out from a friend there are companies that can help in these situations, but I doubt Dr. Younan's office cares enough to use them.

Great! show details Great!
Sep 24th, 2013

Dr. Younan and and the rest of the staff at the Surgery/Pain Center of the North Shore are so professional yet do not make you feel like just a number even though the see many patients a day. He and the anesthesiologist and nurses on staff always have a smile. I would recommend anyone to go there..

Dr. Emad Younan is a great doctor, very professional and a great diagnost. show details Dr. Emad Younan is a great doctor, very professional and a great diagnost.
Nov 28th, 2012

I have a bulging disk.And when I had to have an injection in Surgical Center in Union Hospital, medical staff was very very nice and friendly. This doctor is very knowledgeable person. I would greatly recommend him to my friends.

Staff very Rude show details Staff very Rude
Aug 9th, 2012

i went to see Dr, younan he was very professional but his staff seems very Rude and incompetetive because they had me doing their job calling others Doctors and office instead of them doing this type of work in wich I dont have any idea and with chronic pain it really doesn't go. they seems extremely unorganize and treating patients with pain they need to have courtesy and a better attitud cause we paid them to service us.

Don't ever see this guy show details Don't ever see this guy
Apr 24th, 2012

His office staff will charge a crazy amounts of money for personal record requests, and appointments although scheduled will be seen as a first come first see basis. He has terrible mood swings, one day sour acid and another sweet as pie. I recommend seeing anybody else considering he took narcotics from me and denied it to the Board of Medicine after I reported him. Very fishy character!

Awesome show details Awesome
Nov 8th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Younan's for many years.I have DDD so I can't even count how many injections he has done through the years. I actually just had 2 in October. He also put a spinal stimulator in to help control leg pain at one time. He is very patient,caring and explains things very well. I would never go to anyone else!!

Dr, Emad Younan show details Dr, Emad Younan
by Bill Levy on Dec 28th, 2010

The most competent, caring, ability to diagnose and know what medicine to inject and in the exact location.From not being able to walk without a serious limp, I can now dance as well as I have ever been able to since I was a teenager. Dr. Younan has brought back quality to my life, which I will be forever grateful to him.