Dr. Eman Elkadry MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Cambridge, MA

July 31st, 2015
I had pelvic pain for years, and she is the first doctor who understood that it was due to tight pelvic muscles. She recommended physical therapy and posture training, which has helped immensely.

June 2nd, 2015
Dr Elkadry seemed liked a nice doctor but she did not come up with a plan as how we were going to work on my problem. She also told me I could her anytime I wanted to but when I called I never got a call back from her or the nurse. I called three days in a row once and never got a call back. The secatary there is very rude. She makes you feel like you are bothering her and will not help you at all. She has lied to me a couple times and when confronted about it she denied it. I am now finding a new doctor and I do not recommend anyone to go to Dr Elkadray.

May 5th, 2015
patient
Dr Elkadry was very nice and compassion. But the sectary was very rude. I called there two days in a row with out any response. I was in a lot of pain and I had told them that but still no call. As of now I still haven't heard anything. All I wanted was a prescription to calm down my bladder. I am not very happy about the office or not getting your calls back this has happened to me more then once. I would not recommend anyone to go there as a patient. I know I would not go back. I do not rate this Dr office very high I would say about a three

April 27th, 2015
Stay Away!!!!
For your own benefit please stay away. I/my wife has encountered a lot of pain from this doctor.

March 19th, 2015
Dr Elkadry is a an excellent physician. She is extemely knowledable in her specialty and her bedside manner is kind, gentle, and thorough. She was able to pinpoint my diagnosis and also directed me to an excellent women's physical therapist who has also been a life changer for me..