Dr. Eman Eskander Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Eman Eskander?

Thank you so much!

Posted on March 11th, 2014

I called the office because my daughter was running a fever and had a terrible cough.. Dr. Eskander was on call. She eased my nerves, addressed my concerns, and told me that if the symptoms didn't subside to bring her in the next day. The office wasn't even open.. She opened up for me . My daughter is a year old.. We are new to the office and I must say that the treatment we've received has been outstanding.. She was the only doctor we hadn't seen yet. You are all wonderful!! Dr. Eskander, thank you so much for your kind attentiveness and willingness to go out of your way to make my baby girl okay! I recommend this practice and these doctors to everyone I know!

Posted on November 29th, 2016