A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eman Lutfi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eman Lutfi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eman Lutfi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutfi graduated from Kuwait University, Safat.
Dr. Lutfi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eman Mohammad Lutfi MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eman M. Lutfi practice?
- Dr. Eman Lutfi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eman Lutfi practices Pediatrics near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Beaverton Pediatricians.