A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Cirenza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Cirenza, FAAP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cirenza graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cirenza has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuel Nicholas Cirenza FAAP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Emanuel N. Cirenza practice?
- Dr. Emanuel Cirenza has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emanuel Cirenza practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gansevoort, NY and Fishersville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists, Charlottesville Oncologists, and Charlottesville Hematologists.