A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Cirenza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cirenza
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cirenza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Cirenza, FAAP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cirenza graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cirenza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Augusta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuel Cirenza FAAP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Emanuel Cirenza practice?
- Dr. Emanuel Cirenza has 1 office location.
Dr. Emanuel Cirenza practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Culpeper, VA.
See Culpeper Internists, Culpeper Oncologists, and Culpeper Hematologists.