A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Cirenza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cirenza
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cirenza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Cirenza, FAAP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cirenza graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cirenza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Augusta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuel Cirenza FAAP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Emanuel Cirenza practice?
- Dr. Emanuel Cirenza has 6 office locations.
Dr. Emanuel Cirenza practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fishersville, VA and Farmville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists, Charlottesville Oncologists, and Charlottesville Hematologists.