A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Cirenza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emanuel Cirenza is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cirenza
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cirenza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Cirenza, FAAP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cirenza graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cirenza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Augusta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuel Cirenza FAAP and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Emanuel Cirenza practice?
- Dr. Emanuel Cirenza has 1 office location.
Dr. Emanuel Cirenza practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Culpeper, VA.
See Culpeper Internists, Culpeper Oncologists, and Culpeper Hematologists.