Dr. Emanuel Corbo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emanuel Corbo?

scheduling

Posted on November 16th, 2017

the way scheduling is dumb...if I call because my child was sent home from school I am always told to call the next day at 9am .... I don't understand why cant I get an appointment when I call why do I have to wait for the next day...

Posted on April 23rd, 2016

Excellent pediatrician!!!

Excellent doc to have for kids

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Great doc , he will think twice before he give you any kind of medicine, ( like parents) , love this ... Staff is excellent, easy to talk and deal with any kind of paper work , nurse is great and my kids like her a lot ...

Posted on September 9th, 2012

I have been going to Dr Corbo for almost 20 years. He has been my Pediatrician since I gave birth at the hospital. This Dr and his staff as been very good to me and my children. I treat them like I would my family.

Unfair Criticism of Staff

Posted on May 16th, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Corbo for a long time, and his staff is wonderful. He has a lovely receptionist who has been with him for at least 15 years. Just because she asks for your insurance card, or collects your co-pay does not mean she has an attitude. Some patients also have to also remember that if they're 45 minutes late for their appointment, they're not going to be seen ahead of those who are there on time.

Best doctor I have ever been to!

Posted on April 10th, 2011

I completely disagree with the previous comments. The receptionist always brings me right in because she knows I'm an anxious new mother. Her attitude is always comforting and reassuring. I have never had a problem with her. Also, the doctor is fabulous. He always knows the answers to my questions and calms my fears. Overall, great place to go!

Great Doctor, Not-So-Great Receptionist

Posted on January 4th, 2009

When I saw the previous rating about the receptionist, I had to give my own review in order to agree.Dr. Corbo is a very nice doctor and has done a good job with our son. But I am just about ready to move on after a number of years due to the passive aggressive nature of the receptionist, who I am forced to deal with each visit and every time I need something (a referral).I am very happy with Dr. Corbo- but as for the receptionist, I have absolutely come to dread dealing with her. I think Dr. Corbo is completely unaware of the way she treats clients.I thought it was something about me for a long time, but one day at a backyard picnic I asked a few other moms if they had any experiences and was surprised to find out their experiences were very similar and some had already moved on to a new doctor- because of the receptionist, not the doctor!

Posted on December 18th, 2008

His receptionist has a big aptitude problem. Other then that he is a good doctor.

Posted on November 30th, 2016