Dr. Emanuel Corbo MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

April 23rd, 2016
Excellent pediatrician!!!

March 8th, 2016
Excellent doc to have for kids
Great doc , he will think twice before he give you any kind of medicine, ( like parents) , love this ... Staff is excellent, easy to talk and deal with any kind of paper work , nurse is great and my kids like her a lot ...

September 9th, 2012
I have been going to Dr Corbo for almost 20 years. He has been my Pediatrician since I gave birth at the hospital. This Dr and his staff as been very good to me and my children. I treat them like I would my family.

May 15th, 2012
Unfair Criticism of Staff
I've been going to Dr. Corbo for a long time, and his staff is wonderful. He has a lovely receptionist who has been with him for at least 15 years. Just because she asks for your insurance card, or collects your co-pay does not mean she has an attitude. Some patients also have to also remember that if they're 45 minutes late for their appointment, they're not going to be seen ahead of those who are there on time.

April 10th, 2011
Best doctor I have ever been to!
I completely disagree with the previous comments. The receptionist always brings me right in because she knows I'm an anxious new mother. Her attitude is always comforting and reassuring. I have never had a problem with her. Also, the doctor is fabulous. He always knows the answers to my questions and calms my fears. Overall, great place to go!

January 4th, 2009
Great Doctor, Not-So-Great Receptionist
When I saw the previous rating about the receptionist, I had to give my own review in order to agree.Dr. Corbo is a very nice doctor and has done a good job with our son. But I am just about ready to move on after a number of years due to the passive aggressive nature of the receptionist, who I am forced to deal with each visit and every time I need something (a referral).I am very happy with Dr. Corbo- but as for the receptionist, I have absolutely come to dread dealing with her. I think Dr. Corbo is completely unaware of the way she treats clients.I thought it was something about me for a long time, but one day at a backyard picnic I asked a few other moms if they had any experiences and was surprised to find out their experiences were very similar and some had already moved on to a new doctor- because of the receptionist, not the doctor!

December 18th, 2008
His receptionist has a big aptitude problem. Other then that he is a good doctor.