A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Dameff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dameff
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Dameff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dameff graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Dameff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
- Charlotte Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil Dameff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Emil Dameff practice?
- Dr. Emil Dameff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emil Dameff practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Punta Gorda Family Physicians and Punta Gorda Primary Care Doctors.