A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Dameff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dameff
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dameff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dameff graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Dameff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
- Charlotte Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil Dameff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Emil Dameff practice?
- Dr. Emil Dameff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emil Dameff practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Punta Gorda Family Physicians and Punta Gorda Primary Care Doctors.