A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Favela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Favela graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Favela has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuel Favela MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emanuel Favela practice?
- Dr. Emanuel Favela has 1 office location.
Dr. Emanuel Favela practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.