A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Favela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Favela
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Favela Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Favela graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Favela has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuel Favela MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emanuel Favela practice?
- Dr. Emanuel Favela has 1 office location.
Dr. Emanuel Favela practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.