Dr. Emanuel Friedman MD Patient Reviews

April 7th, 2016
Exceptional person & medical specialist

March 10th, 2015
Amazing Amazing Doctor!
Dr. Friedman was amazing. We could not have asked for a better experience with our vascectomy reversal. He was extremely educated on the process and put all our concerns at ease, we were able to easily reach him after the surgery to get questions/concerns answered and the healing process was so much better then we could have expected. And thankfully we can say that the day before we were going to check, we found out that we are pregnant! We couldn't be happier with the whole process and are beyond grateful for Dr. Freidman's ability to make all of our dreams come true!!!

July 12th, 2012
finally some help
I spent years going from doctor to doctor trying to get a handle on the pain in my stomach and the dwindling energy. My primary doctor referred me to Dr. Friedman and it was approximately one week from diagnosis to the required procedure where a tumor was found and removed from my bladder. A few weeks later I had kidney stones treated with sound waves. It has been two days since the sound wave treatment and I am pain free and have returned to work. The nightmare stories from the previous doctors only should be an encouragement to everyone to not settle on how they are treated by doctors. There are doctors that will listen and take care to help you feel that you are getting the care you deserve. Dr. F is one of these special doctors!

September 12th, 2010
He listens
I was nervous about my problem and what the diagnosis would be. Dr. Friedman listened and could tell that I was concerned. He calmed my fears by explaining the options and letting me know I could contact him with other questions. What a relief to find an excellent doctor in 2010!