Urologist
67 Union St
Fl. 3-Ste. 308
Natick, MA 01760
(508) 655-4422
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  finally some help  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

I spent years going from doctor to doctor trying to get a handle on the pain in my stomach and the dwindling energy. My primary doctor referred me to Dr. Friedman and it was approximately one week from diagnosis to the required procedure where a tumor was found and removed from my bladder. A few weeks later I had kidney stones treated with sound waves. It has been two days since the sound wave treatment and I am pain free and have returned to work. The nightmare stories from the previous doctors only should be an encouragement to everyone to not settle on how they are treated by doctors. There are doctors that will listen and take care to help you feel that you are getting the care you deserve. Dr. F is one of these special doctors!

|  He listens  |  show details
by Fran on Sep 12th, 2010

I was nervous about my problem and what the diagnosis would be. Dr. Friedman listened and could tell that I was concerned. He calmed my fears by explaining the options and letting me know I could contact him with other questions. What a relief to find an excellent doctor in 2010!

|  Vasectomy Reversal Expert  |  show details
by Ceaser F. on Mar 2nd, 2010

Dr Friedman and his staff are the best. I had my reversal on January 2009 and 4 months post surgery, my wife got pregnant. We couldn't believe it. I truly think that we were blessed that Dr Friedman performed my vasectomy reversal.