A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Kanal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emanuel Kanal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Kanal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanal graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kanal has 23 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuel Kanal MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Emanuel Kanal practice?
- Dr. Emanuel Kanal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Emanuel Kanal practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA and Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiologists.