A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Kostacos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emanuel Kostacos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Kostacos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostacos graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kostacos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kostacos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emanuel J. Kostacos practice?
Dr. Emanuel Kostacos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: North Wales, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Abington Internists and Abington Cardiologists.