A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Kostacos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emanuel Kostacos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kostacos
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kostacos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Kostacos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostacos graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kostacos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuel Kostacos MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emanuel Kostacos practice?
- Dr. Emanuel Kostacos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emanuel Kostacos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: North Wales, PA and Lancaster, PA.
See Abington Internists and Abington Cardiologists.