A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Kostacos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emanuel Kostacos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kostacos
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kostacos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Kostacos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostacos graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kostacos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuel Kostacos MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emanuel Kostacos practice?
- Dr. Emanuel Kostacos has 1 office location.
Dr. Emanuel Kostacos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Abington, PA.
See Abington Internists and Abington Cardiologists.