Dr. Emanuel Kouroupos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emanuel Kouroupos?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Emanuel Kouroupos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 4th, 2017

Stay away

This guy talks to you like you are an idiot or a hypochrondriac - especially if you are a woman. A thoroughly unpleasant man.

April 4th, 2017

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!

The rudest, bad mannered, dismissive, disinterested and obnoxious person I have ever encountered in the medical profession. His staff are no better. Take the advice of someone who immediately removed him from my plan and called my insurance to complain. Never experienced anything as bad.

September 12th, 2016

Good Man, Good Doctor

He will make you feel comfortable even with as awkward a proceedure as a Colonoscopy.

December 24th, 2015

Finest doctor I've ever visited and I've had a number of MDs being 83 years of age.

August 27th, 2015

Dr. Kouroupos goes above and beyond to be sure that I get the best medical care and treatment. I highly recommend him.

October 8th, 2012

he's a joke

he makes you wait too long, will not give you a referral for even a dermatologist unless he performs unnecessary tests to bilk the insurance companies. he doesn't bother trying to find your underlying problem, he just masks it with meds and sends you on your way. kept telling my dad he suffered from sinus problems and found out much later that he actually had cancer! wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy

November 18th, 2011

Somebody needs to get that place organized. Nobody at the front desk most of the time. Staff too busy to help anyone. I waited 2+ hours in the waiting room and decided to leave. I will never go back there again. I will say at least 1 person there was helpful. She was nice. Thanks pink scrubs.

January 30th, 2011

Staff & Dr. Kouroupos Needs Improvement

In addition to waiting over 1 1/2 hours for the Dr. to see me, you better pray you get your referral. After waiting over 2 weeks for a referral to be mailed to me, I have to call their office again to tell them I never received it. They always get nasty & blame it on the mail. I never have a problem with the mail, only when they have to mail me a referral. Eventually I get it 2-3 months after calling their office 3 or 4 times. So unneccessary Dr. Kouroupos, just hire a better staff who is polite. Also, my prostate level was high & when I spoke to Dr. Kouroupos about it, he blew me off & said don't worry about it, it is nothing. I went to another Doctor for a 2nd. opinion & thank God I did because I found out I needed surgery & a seed implant. If I had listened to Dr. Kouroupos, I would have been dead. Not Good !!!!

October 26th, 2010

The doctor to see

When you need to see a doctor, Dr. Kouroupos is ready and willing to see you. He is a good doctor and the staff is available and ready to work with you in getting the fastest appointment possible.

October 10th, 2010

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR !!!

Horrible, NASTY Staff. Wait time for doctor over 2 hours each appointment. Doctor gets nasty when protecting his staff from their errors. I told Dr. Kouroupos I had swelling & pain around my stomach. He is a Gastroenterologist so I asked for a colonoscopy. He said he gave me one 2 years ago & he wouldn't approve of another one. I went to another Gastroenterologist & he gave me a colonoscopy. Thank God he did because I found out my colon was hemmoraging & needed a colon resection. When I told Dr. Kouroupos I was going for a second opinion, he got nasty & told me he didn't want me as a patient. What a nasty !!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR

August 12th, 2010

Office Staff Sucks !!!

Hire better workers !!!!!!! Nasty & overworked !!!!

October 15th, 2009

Dr. K is the man

staff sucks, except for Dee. I guess it all depends on what time your appointment is, but he had me waiting for a little bit longer than i would have liked to stay.