A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Kristianto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emanuel Kristianto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Kristianto, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kristianto graduated from University Of Gadjah Mada Sekip Faculty Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kristianto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuel Bambang Kristianto MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emanuel B. Kristianto practice?
- Dr. Emanuel Kristianto has 1 office location.
Dr. Emanuel Kristianto practices Family Medicine near Wildomar, CA.
See Wildomar Family Physicians.