Dr. Emanuel Kuflik Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Emanuel Kuflik?

First and worry free dermatologist appointment

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

my first time ever to a dermatologist to get some sun spots on my back checked...I experienced very little waiting time, the staff made me feel comfortable and relaxed, and took away any anxieties I may have had

Professionalism

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

I Had an office visit at your Lakehurst rd office on Dec. 11 with Dr. E. Kuflik for the removal of a basil growth by freezing. I was very pleased with Dr. E’s handling of the procedure and was impressed with the office staff’s professionalism . Am looking forward to a good relationship with your office.

Amazing experience

Posted on September 10th, 2013

I had an amazing experience at Kuflik Dermatology. I called many dermatologist prior to Kuflik and was put on a 4 month waiting list. However, when I called Kuflik I was able to go in the following week. All my skin concerns were handled at the time of my appointment and the Doctor was so nice, concerned and helpful. I am more than satisfied and know exactly where I will be going next time I need a dermatologist. Thank you!

Posted on June 25th, 2013

I wasn't thrilled about the fact that I waited 45 minutes in the lobby and then another 20 minutes until the doctor came in the room. I would have appreciated more attention. Furthermore, the doctor could use some better "bedside manner". He was short and abrasive in his responses. For example, I asked him what the side effects of the steroids he prescribed were to which his response was 'none'; however, after I left the PA was nice enough to elaborate.

Doctor's Response

We are committed to delivering the highest level of comprehensive dermatology care that is personalized, caring and professional. We are sorry to hear that your appointment was not positive. We will work on improving the physician patient experiance.

waste of time

Posted on June 21st, 2013

I arrived 5 minutes early to complete new patient paperwork. I understand that there are times that doctor appts are delayed due to the unexpected, however, I was told upon check-in that this doctor is always an hour wait. I was in waiting room for 1 hour 15 minutes and I was then directed to an exam room where I waited another 30 minutes. After waiting 1 hour and 45 minutes for my appt, the unappologetic physician walked in and provided a 3-5 minute exam. My head-toe exam lasted less than 5 minutes and I am 6'3" tall. The few minutes that he did spend in the room, was to dictate medical terminology regarding the color of my moles to his assistant who took notes. I wasted two hours for a perfunctory exam, at best. The 1 hour, 45 minute wait would have been easier to swallow if the physician had the courtesy to apologize for running so late and/or had I been given a thorough exam.

Doctor's Response

At Kuflik Dermatology we strive to give every patient time and individual care which may cause extended wait at times. We are committed to delivering the highest level of comprehensive dermatology care that is personalized, caring and professional.

worst experience ever

Posted on May 26th, 2013

Went to see him for skin rash/itching on my face, hands and legs. Waited about an hour to be seen by Emanuel Kuflik and then it felt like I was being rushed through an assembly line examination lasting only a few minutes. He spent most of the brief exam dictating medical terminology observations to his assistant and did not brother to explain anything to me. When I asked him questions about my skin problem, all his answers were that he did not know, very surprising considering his years of experience. He then gave me the wrong impression that he was going to biopsy an afflicted area around my eyebrow. The next day after I removed the bandage, I was shocked to see he had biopsied a location away from the problem area that I went to see him for. I was very upset and went back to his office to complain. He said he thought I wanted him to biopsy that location, I was stunned and replied why would I want to biopsy an area that was not afflicted or a concern to me. It became obvious to me that he did not listen or pay any attention to what I said to him during his brief exam. He took no responsibility nor did he say he was sorry for the error. As expected, since that location was not afflicted, the biopsy results came back negative. I found Kuflik’s dismal bedside manner, lack of communication and failure to listen to me to be unacceptable. I canceled my followup appointment and dumped him. I will find another dermatologist. After 2 months, the unnecessary biopsy scar is still visible. This was my worst experience ever with any dermatologist or medical provider and a total waste of my time and money.

Finally someone who helped me :)

Posted on May 16th, 2008

He worked a miracle on my rash that no one else in the past was able to cure. I recommend him highly for anyone looking for an excellent doctor.

Posted on October 16th, 2017