A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emanuel Lerner is Excellent. Dr. Lerner has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Lerner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lerner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lerner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emanuel D. Lerner practice?
Dr. Emanuel Lerner practices Pediatrics near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ and Somerville, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians.