A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Li has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuel Yun-Sun Li MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emanuel Y. Li practice?
- Dr. Emanuel Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Emanuel Li practices Family Medicine near Phelps, NY.
See Phelps Family Physicians.