Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emanuel Mamatas
Dr. Emanuel Mamatas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Verona, PA, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mamatas is affiliated with Forbes Hospital, West Penn - Forbes Regional Campus and West Penn Hospital Forbes Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Emanuel Mamatas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Emanuel Mamatas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Verona, PA.
Dr. Priya Saxena
Verona, PA 0 mi12
Dr. Anuradha Gowda
Pittsburgh, PA 1.48 mi30
Dr. Usha Sharma
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 1.68 mi43