A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Naccarato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emanuel Naccarato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Naccarato, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naccarato graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naccarato has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naccarato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emanuel M. Naccarato practice?
Dr. Emanuel Naccarato practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Aventura, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.