A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Naccarato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emanuel Naccarato is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naccarato
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naccarato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Naccarato, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naccarato graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naccarato has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuel Naccarato MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emanuel Naccarato practice?
- Dr. Emanuel Naccarato has 1 office location.
Dr. Emanuel Naccarato practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Internists and Hollywood Cardiologists.