A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Naccarato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emanuel Naccarato is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naccarato
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Naccarato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Naccarato, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naccarato graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naccarato has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuel Naccarato MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emanuel Naccarato practice?
- Dr. Emanuel Naccarato has 1 office location.
Dr. Emanuel Naccarato practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Internists and Hollywood Cardiologists.