A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Rivers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Rivers, MBBS, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivers graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rivers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuel P Rivers MBBS, MD, and MPH is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emanuel P. Rivers practice?
- Dr. Emanuel Rivers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emanuel Rivers practices Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians and Detroit Critical Care Practitioners.