A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaoulian graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Shaoulian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaoulian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emanuel M. Shaoulian practice?
Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, General Practice, and Critical Care Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Irvine Internists, Irvine Cardiologists, Irvine General Practitioners, and Irvine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.