Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaoulian graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Shaoulian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaoulian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emanuel M. Shaoulian practice?
Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Irvine Internists and Irvine Cardiologists.