A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaoulian
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shaoulian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaoulian graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Shaoulian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian practice?
- Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Cardiologists.