A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaoulian
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaoulian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaoulian graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Shaoulian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian practice?
- Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian has 1 office location.
Dr. Emanuel Shaoulian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Cardiologists.