A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuel Vlastos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emanuel Vlastos, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Family Practitioner, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuel Vlastos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vlastos graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vlastos has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuel Joseph Vlastos MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emanuel J. Vlastos practice?
- Dr. Emanuel Vlastos has 7 office locations.
Dr. Emanuel Vlastos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Girardeau, MO and Bridgeton, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.